Psychologist, Cognitive-behavioural Therapist
I'm a psychologist, psychotherapist in the course of post-graduate degree in cognitive-behavioural therapy. I've graduated in Psychology at Indiana University Bloomington in the US. I offer diagnosis and therapy for adults and adolescents, covering anxiety, mood and personality disorders.
Professionally I'm interested in depressive disorders, psychosexual orientation, mindfulness-based cognitive therapy and functional analysis of behaviour. I offer therapy in English.
- SWPS University, Katowice – post-graduate degree in cognitive-behavioural therapyj
- Indiana University Bloomington, US - MA Psychology
- University of Aberdeen, Scotland - MA Psychology
- Private practice, Katowice.
- Co-operation with Centre for Cognitive-behavioural Therapy INCOGNITO, Sosnowiec, Katowice.
- The Iris Association, Katowice.
- Specialized Hospital in Chorzów.
- Centre for Mental Health Feniks, Zabrze, Katowice.
- Anxiety disorders
- Personality disorders
- Mood disorders